ERO-500 Conveyor Reflow Oven
Reflow oven with five (5) top and five (5) bottom vertical heating zones, the ERO-500 is an economic solution for low to medium volume production runs. Utilizing plenum convection heating technology, the ERO-500 provides uniform temperature profiling across the entire PCB board for enhanced SMT process control. With a maximum high soldering temperature of 320°C, the ERO-500 is compatible with most lead and lead-free solder paste profiles.
- 5 vertical heating zones plus 1 cooling zone
- Production status light tower included
- Clamshell hood design with mechanical struts
- Mesh belt or Edge rail conveyor units available
- Real time graphic temperature profiler to assist in profiling of board
- On-board LCD controller for easy and flexible programming control of reflow profile parameters
- The easy to program on-board LCD with graphic user interface enables independent zone programming and maximum flexibility in profile parameter control.
- Each heating zone is independently programmable and easily controlled through the on-board LCD controller
- Reflow profiling capability with on-board programming and ability to add
three thermocouples for specific board locations.
- Reflow oven is Lead and Lead-free compatible
- PLUS, DDM is a true reflow oven manufacturer: designing, building, and customizing systems AND still selling parts for 30-year-old units - not a reseller
|Max board width||13" (350mm)|
|Max board height||1.375" (35mm)|
|Heating zones||5 top, 5 bottom|
|Max temperature||608°F (320°C)|
|Heat tunnel length||69" (1745mm)|
|CyclonicsTM (forced air)||Ten (10)|
|Cooling station(s)||One (1)|
|Venting||Three 4" (102mm) dia. Flanges, 250 CFM (425m3/h) each|
|Cooling Zone Venting||N/A|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||98" x 37" x 50.5" (2500mm x 945mm x 1280mm)|