2000HT Conveyor Reflow Oven
Higher throughput SMT reflow oven with 20" (508mm) wide conveyor for production runs. The 2000HT hot-air reflow system utilizes our patented Horizontal Convection Heating technology with digital temperature controls for extremely uniform air circulation and temperature profiling across the board – providing enhanced process control. The soldering does not exceed limits across the board so every SMD is protected. The unit is available with maximum heating temperature of 250°C (482°F) for lead solder or hotter 400°C (752°F) for lead-free solder operation.
The ProcessSentryTM microprocessor control is the brain of DDM Novastar ovens. All parameters are set and displayed in real time. The ProcessSentryTM is sophisticated yet clear and straightforward. Programming is intuitive and operation is very user-friendly. The system provides unrivaled accuracy and repeatability while assuring safety and reliability and it interfaces with a PC as an option.
Read the article "Selecting a Reflow Oven."
- 6 vertical heating zones plus cooling zone.
- High temperature reflow up to 400°C (752°F)
- Low mass 20" (508mm) wide stainless steel conveyor
- Status light tower included
- Easy lift clamshell hood design with gas strut assist
- Edge rail conveyor option available
- Real time graphic temperature profiler to assist in profiling of board
- PC interface software optionally available
- Nitrogen gas inerting option available
- Reflow oven is lead and lead-free compatible
|Max board width||20" (508mm)|
|Max board height||1.876" (47.625mm)|
|Heating zones||6 Top, 6 Bottom|
|Max temperature||400°C (752°F)|
|Heat tunnel length||72" (1829mm)|
|CyclonicsTM (forced air)||Twelve (12)|
|Venting||Three 4" (102mm) dia. Flanges, 200 CFM (340m3/h) each|
|Cooling Zone Venting||4|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||122" x 46" x 50" (3099mm x 1168mm x 1270mm)|