Aerospace / Defense / Military
DDM Novastar offers circuit board assembly equipment ideally suited to the needs of Aerospace and Defense Companies, as well as Military contractors. We provide military customers with the ability to build low- to mid-volume circuit board assemblies in-house, which saves time while also minimizing security concerns.
Our Paste-Place-Reflow options allow for rapid prototyping, trial builds, rework, and production runs, all while maintaining complete chain of custody of your sensitive electronics designs and materials.
Go from design to production in a fraction of the time with a Paste-Place-Reflow Turnkey solution.
|SPR-45VA Automated Stencil
Printer with Vision Assist
Pick and Place
|2000HT Low to Medium
Volume Reflow Oven
DESIGN ENGINEERS have various options when choosing the right equipment to suit their specific application. Each of the three primary categories Paste (stencil printers), Place (pick & place), Reflow (reflow oven) offers specialized functionality. To select the equipment optimized for your project, it’s important to have a full understanding of how each PCB assembly system aligns with your application’s requirements.
Read our Paste-Place-Reflow Tutorial
With the ever-increasing importance of R&D within the Aerospace & Defense industries, it has never been more important to get the right equipment for the job. DDM Novastar is the only domestic manufacturer of PCB assembly systems that serves the low- to mid-range volume users. If you want a standard stencil printer, pick and place machine, reflow oven, wave- or selective-soldering machine, etc., there are dozens of other companies claiming they are “made in the USA”, but they are all importers and/or resellers, with very limited options for customization or aftermarket support.
Every DDM Novastar product you buy is backed by DDM Novastar’s commitment to superior customer support. This includes a fully trained technical support team with well over 100 years of SMT and PCB production assembly experience.
The First Choice of Aerospace & Defense Research Facilities for these reasons:
- Training: We can train your staff at a DDM Novastar training seminar or on-site at your location.
- Service: Telephone support and field service can be coordinated directly through our headquarters.
- Parts: We have a spare parts inventory for every machine built since 1983.
- Aftermarket Support: Speak to a real person for troubleshooting, procedure refresher, set-up assistance, or any other support matters.
DDM Novastar is also equipped with these in-house capabilities in single machines or complete SMT production lines:
- In-house design for both mechanical and software integration.
- Quality processes and practical engineering to deliver optimal performance with minimal maintenance.
- Capability to create prototype parts and/or entire machines.
- Machining, electrical design/assembly, circuit board assembly.
- Sheet metal fabrication, welding, and assembly.
- Inspection and testing, including procedures for validating design and studying potential failure points in a custom machine.
- Ability to design and make any special tooling required to manufacture small table-top machines to large assembly / process equipment.
DDM Novastar Customers include:
|Los Alamos Labs
|Sandia National Labs