GF-B-HT Batch Reflow Oven
Cost-effective compact batch reflow oven provides forced air convection heating technology with individual time and temperature controls to make profile set up quick and easy. The single zone GF-B-HT comes in a table-top configuration or with an optional stand. It has a high temperature model capable of lead and lead-free soldering and 2 cooling stations making it the best reflow oven for the money.
This unique PCB shuttle system enables a higher throughput than standard batch ovens. Both sides of the oven have a cooling station. While one board is being processed, another board can be cooled and off-loaded, then a third board can be loaded and shuttled into the chamber for reflow.
- Low-cost reflow oven best for small batch runs and prototypes.
- Large window allows the operator to see the board throughout the entire reflow process
- Unique shuttle system enables higher throughput than standard batch ovens
- All stainless steel interior construction provides for years of useful life
- Nitrogen gas inerting option available
- Maximum board size is 12" x 12" (305mm x 305mm)
- Compatible with lead and lead-free soldering applications
|Max board width||12" x 12" (305mm x305mm)|
|Max board height||1.250" (32mm)|
|Heating zones||One (1)|
|Max temperature||315°C (600°F)|
|Heat tunnel length||NA|
|CyclonicsTM (forced air)||One (1)|
|Conveyor extensions||Dual board shuttle|
|Cooling station(s)||Two (2)|
|Venting||4" (102mm) flange with integral fan|
|Cooling Zone Venting||N/A|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||38.13" x 28.13" x 14.5" (968mm x 715mm x 368mm)|