SPR-25 Stencil Printer
The SPR-25 Manual Stencil Printer provides fine X, Y, Z, and theta adjustments for exact stencil-to-board alignment resulting in precise, fine pitch printing of solder paste for prototype stencil printing and other lower volume applications.
- Dual squeegee for clean and convenient application of solder paste
- Linear ball bearing guide assures smooth manual squeegee stroke with its unique adjustable angle-of-attack for precise single or dual direction printing
- Fine X, Y, Z, and theta adjustments for exact stencil-to-board alignment
- Adjustable frame holder compatible with any tubular or cast framed stencils up to 23” x 23” (584mm x 584mm) outside diameter
- Easy to lift frame with gas strut assists
- PCB vacuum hold-down option
- Ability to print flex circuits with vacuum option
Info Request View Literature Request Manual Get A Quote
Read the article "Selecting a stencil printer."
Use our handy Product Selection Tool to determine the best machine for your needs.
|Maximum print area||16" x 18" (406mm x 457mm)|
|Adjusts to various size frames||Frame holder accepts any size stencil frame up to 23" x 23" (584mm x 584mm)|
|Adjustable dual squeegee pressure/speed||Manual|
|Vacuum hold-down option||Yes|
|Linear squeegee guide||Yes|
|Adjustable angle of attack||Yes|