MPP-21 Manual Pick and Place System
This manual pick and place machine has precise X, Y, Z and theta axis controls allowing accurate, consistent manual pick up and placement of surface mount components. As a durable, easy-to-use, and low price pick-place system, it greatly increases efficiencies during hand assembly operations.
Read the article "Selecting a Pick & Place Machine."
- Ergonomically designed arm rest and assembly provides for further accuracy and ease of component placement
- Theta adjustment movement in pick & place tool to enhance ease of alignment
- System comes equipped with 40 movable ESD safe component bins (32 - 1" x 1" and 8 - 2" x 2" bins)
- Innovative, movable padded hand and elbow rest designed to alleviate operator fatigue and discomfort
- Left/Right handed pick & place head
- Inline design with track hook-up provides progressive production (Push-Line) capabilities
|Max board size||16" x 24" (406mm x 610mm)|
|Smallest component capability||0402 component|
|Largest component size||1.378" (35mm) square body|
|Max placement rate||400 components per hour|
|Overall dimensions||25" x 28.5" x 7" (635mm x 724mm x 178mm) Height w/stand = 35" (889mm)|
|Dispenser Option||4-Mode programmable dispenser|
|Annual Duty Cycle||TBD|