MPP-11 Desktop Pick and Place System
Component placement is accomplished by the operator moving the manual pick & place head over the component, picking up the component with vacuum pick up tool, moving to the component placement position, aligning the component and placing the component on the board.
Read the article "Selecting a Pick & Place Machine."
- Includes both the pick & place and 4 mode dispenser functions
- Equipped with 40 movable ESD safe component bins (32 - 1" x 1" and 8 - 2" x 2", reconfigurable) which slide in close to placement area
- Movable padded hand rest
- A left/right handed pick & place head
- Tape feeders can be optionally added
- Most economical manual unit for benchtop pick & place machine
|Max board size||14" x 14" (356mm x 356mm)|
|Smallest component capability||0402 component|
|Largest component size||1.378" (35mm) square body|
|Max placement rate||400 components per hour|
|Overall dimensions||27.5" x 30" x 9" (700mm x 762mm x 230mm)|
|Dispenser Option||4-Mode programmable dispenser|
|Annual Duty Cycle||TBD|