ESS Selective Soldering Machines
If you are considering automating your selective soldering process, then you need to consider the ESS Selective Soldering Machines. The cost of entry into automated, batch, selective soldering has never been easier with the ESS Selective Soldering Machines.
Designed for short run, mixed technology applications, the ESS500 Selective Soldering Machine will provide the throughput, accuracy, and reliability you are looking for to improve the productivity of your selective soldering process.
Read the article "Selecting a Selective Soldering System."
- All-inclusive system - Flux, Preheat, Solder
- Through-hole soldering flexibility - single point, drag, mini-wave, or dip soldering
- Reproducible, "zero defect" solder joints
- On-board, touch screen interface for easy instrument set-up, programming, and parameter control
- Save machine setup time and increase productivity with off-line programming with photoscan and Gerber software
- Flexibility with wettable and specialty nozzles
|Max board size||ESS310: 310 x 310mm (12" x 12") ESS500: 500 x 500mm (19.7" x 19.7")|
|Min. Neighbor Component Clearance||1.5 - 3mm (0.06" - 0.12") depending on nozzle size|
|Preheater||100% IR preheat|
|Solder Capacity||Approx. 15kg (33 lbs)|
|Pressure (Nitrogen)||2 bar (30psi)|
|Solder Pot and Pump||Lead-free, Single|
|Warm up Time||Approx. 45 minutes|
|Max Temperature||400°C (725°F)|
|Consumption (Nitrogen)||0.8 - 1.7 CFM (23 - 49 litres/min) - dependent on nozzle and nozzle shroud|
|Air Pressure||5.5 bar (80 psi)|