GW-10A-HT Soldering Fountain
High temperature, lead-free Solder Fountain with blow-thru air nozzle, used for removal and replacement of through-hole components, connectors, etc. mounted on PC boards.
- Microprocessor based digital controller that regulates solder temperature, wave height, and solder flow duration
- 10 menu storage
- Overhead locator laser light pinpoints position for centering components over the wave
- Height ajustable stainless steel platform
- Large selection of nozzles for all component sizes
- Easy to change bayonet mount nozzles for a variety of rework or selective soldering applications
- "Blow-thru" hot air nozzle option removes solder remaining in through holes during rework process
- High temperature (350°C), compatible with lead-free operation
- Univeral X, Y, & Z Board Fixture Option for board sizes up to 11" x 16.5" (280 x 420mm)
Info Request View Literature Request Manual Get A Quote
Read the article "Selecting a Wave Soldering System."
Use our handy Product Selection Tool to determine the best machine for your needs.
|Solder type||Hi-temp Lead-free|
|Max solder temp||662°F (350°C)|
|Solder capacity||50 lbs (23Kg)|
|Blow-thru air nozzle||Yes|
|Compressed Air Required||60 psi (4 bar)|
|Overall dimensions||16" x 26" x 17" (406mm x 660mm x 432mm)|
|Board Size||8.5" to 18" (203mm to 457mm) L x 16" (406mm) Depth|