DDM Novastar Announces Fall Technical Workshop
Please plan to attend DDM Novastar's technical workshop on September 14 and 15. You will also be able to see all our products first-hand in one convenient location, ask all your technical questions, meet the team that supports our equipment, and take a guided tour of our exclusive U.S.A. manufacturing and assembly facility.
Our Wednesday & Thursday Technical Workshop will be on the fundamentals of Paste, Place and Reflow, with hands-on training on each phase of the process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Partners and Reps to sharpen their sales & technical support skills, – or --
- New customers, for equipment training (even for seasoned customers - it’s a great chance to share new Tips and Tactics), – or --
- Potential customers who are thinking of buying equipment and want to tackle the hands-on experience before making the purchase, – or --
- Anyone who is just plain curious about our unique manufacturing setup that allows for the customization capability for their particular application.
We will also feature hands-on equipment demonstrations:
- Screen Printers
- Pick & Place Machines, including our exclusive low-cost L-SF40
- Reflow Ovens
- Feeders, Controls, and Ancillary Components
Our equipment is ideally suited to almost any industry today: academic, aerospace, contract manufacturers, electronic manufacturers, defense and security, energy, government, LED lighting apps, medical devices, R&D / product development, telecommunications, and transportation.
It's a great chance to meet the DDM team in an informal working session. And, of course – you get to eat free food all day, during the workshop! Casual attire is encouraged!
Technical Workshop (NOTE: It’s Free – but you must register to attend)
Wednesday, September 14, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, September 15, 9:00 am to noon, followed by a barbeque luncheon
Please register by Thursday, September 1, 2016
To our International Channel Partners: As an incentive to reduce travel costs, DDM will cover the cost of your hotel room for two nights during the Open House. Some international visitors will require a LETTER of INVITATION in order to obtain your Visa to enter the U.S.A. Bernadette is your contact for this request. Please include the following information and forward to email@example.com or call +1 610-337-3050.
- Your name as it appears on your Passport
- Your nationality and complete mailing address with zip/postal code
- Length of stay in the US
- Passport number
- Email address